The PADI CCR Rebreather course allows divers to learn to dive using the Hollis Prism 2 P2 CCR.
- Be a Certified Advanced Open water diver
- Be a Certified Enriched Air Diver
- Be a Certified Deep Diver (or have proof of 10 dives at 30 metres)
- Have logged a minimum of 30 dives, with at least 10 using EANx deeper than 18 metres.
- Be over 18 years old
- Certify as a Rescue Diver before Training Dive 5
- Before Certification, have at least 50 logged dives.
During the course, we focus on the Hollis Prism 2 assembly, maintenance, cleaning, pre-dive checks, disassembly and the unique features of the Hollis Prism 2 CCR.